A FEW THOUGHTS ON TUITION AND FEES AT OUR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Before you look over our tuition and fees, may we take just a moment of your time to discuss paying for Christian education? We know it is a burden for most families. We do all we can to keep our tuition and fees as low as possible.
Please prayerfully consider the following thoughts as you think of the affordability of Christian education for your family.
- Our faculty and staff sacrifice. They are not paid like they could be paid in the public education system, but they desire to reach this next generation with a biblical worldview education. Isn't that the type of Christian you want teaching and discipling your child?
- Our church, Newton Bible Church, underwrites the school so that we can keep tuition low. There are many members who have grown children. Many of those parents paid for education in our school years ago and yet give regularly to help students like yours attend. They believe in Christian education and have been beneficiaraies of it in their families.
- Often we will hear that a family cannot afford the tuition, yet we see them driving a brand new Suburban, hear about their boat, lavish vacations and more. This isn't always the case of course, but there is sacrifice involved in paying for a Christian education. Many of our parents have sacrificed over the years and have seen the benefits in their children being given the opportunity to go on ministry trips, have a biblically integrated education and seen the godly influence of the school carry on to their grandchildren. Consider, is it worth the sacrifice for your family?
- Finally, we do offer help for those doing all they can and yet want a Christian education option for their family. Please don't feel badly about asking about our scholarship eligibility requirements.
Again, many people sacrifice financially in order for NBCS to continue serving families and churches. Our actual cost per student is over $5000, but thanks to many generous donors, we are able to keep the cost much lower. Praise the Lord! That is a lot of value for a great price especially when one considers the eternal ramifications of a Bible-based education.
Please note that the prices below reflect the costs for the 2017-18 school year.
A one-time registration and testing fee of $60 is charged for each new K-8th grade application. The K4 registration fee is $30. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition for K4
K4 currently meets three mornings a week. The cost is $1550 per child. We do not grant discounts for the K4 program.
Student activity fee: $20 (K4 & Kindergarten is $15)
Textbooks: Please note that we must charge tax on textbook fees.
K4-Kindergarten is $125
1st-8th grade is $175
Tuition is to be paid in ten monthly installments. The first payment is due August 1st, and each payment thereafter is due the first of each month. Parents may receive a 3% discount by paying the semester in full on or before the first day of the semester.
To apply for financial assistance, please email the school office.